We are delighted to have your furry friends as our guest at our pet friendly hotel in Orange County. We offer pet designated rooms, just steps from the beach, dog walking services, and Surf City Grocers selling dog treats.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
- A pet information card must be filled out at check-in.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- Two dogs may stay in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
- Specific designated rooms have been assigned as pet-friendly.
- In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
- Our dog friendly property map is provided and indicates locations where dogs are permitted on and around the property – in consideration of others please always clean up after your dog.
- Your room has been especially prepared for our special pet guest and includes food and water bowls, a pet pillow, and pet-friendly door hanger.
- Dog treats are available for purchase in Surf City Grocers.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets. Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please contact the Front Desk at extension 50. Dog walking service is available. Click to learn more.