Our Orange County accommodations feature pillow-top beds with luxurious down comforters, plush bathrobes, 42-inch flat-panel TVs, and iHome docks, among other thoughtful amenities. Wake up to breakfast at one of our restaurants and go for a jog along the beach or enjoy our resort-style ribbon pool. Explore our collection of shops and galleries and spend a romantic evening roasting marshmallows under the stars.
Planning a wedding, meeting or a special event? Let us offer you our cream-colored beach as your backdrop, as well as over 110,000 square feet of flexible space that can be configured to your vision. From ballrooms to board rooms, we've got the right venue for every type of event. With our expert event planning services, audio/visual and creative catering, all you'll need to do is relax and enjoy the moment.
Our Conference Center features over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, as well as audio/visual, catering and business services for your meeting or special event.
- 517 Spacious Guestrooms with Private Balconies or Patios
- AAA Four-Diamond "The Californian" Restaurant
- Pacific Waters Spa
- Surfing / Bicycling / Adventure Hyatt Center
At our Orange County hotel we offer a full spectrum of ADA-compliant amenities and services, including wheelchair accessible elevators, doors and showers, braille symbols in all elevators, and staff trained in sign language.
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Wheelchair access in elevators, doors and showers
- Bathtub/shower benches
- Amplified telephone headsets
- Staff proficient in sign language
Our Business Center is located on the ground level of the hotel, and is open Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Equipment rentals (PCs, printers, copiers, fax machines)
- Mail handling
- Office supplies
Guest Rooms, Meeting Rooms and Public Areas:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet.
- Wireless printing from your room.
Map & Directions
We are also a comfortable drive from Disneyland, San Diego and beach cities, as well as Las Vegas.
- Location on Pacific Coast Highway
- Close to Orange County Airport and LAX
- Easy access to major highways
Exit Airport on Airport Way To I-405. Take I-405 North towards Long Beach. Exit I-405 N at Beach Blvd. Merge towards Huntington Beach. Continue on Beach Blvd 5.7 miles resort on right hand side. Our hotel is ahead.
Exit Airport on E. Donald Douglas Dr. Turn right on N. Lakewood Blvd. Turn left on E. Willow St. Take the I-405 South towards San Diego. Take Beach Blvd. exit towards Huntington Beach. Turn left on Center Ave. and right on Beach Blvd. Continue on Beach Blvd. 5.7 miles. Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is on the right.
Exit Airport towards Century Blvd. Take S. Sepulveda Blvd. to the I-105 East ramp towards Norwalk. Merge East on I-105 towards I-405 South towards Long Beach. Take I-405 South to Beach Blvd towards Huntington Beach. Turn left on Center Ave. and right on Beach Blvd. Continue on Beach Blvd 5.7 miles resort on right hand side. Our California resort is ahead.
To / From Disneyland (approximately 16 miles):
Go northwest on Pacific Coast Hwy / CA -1 N toward Twin Dolphin, then turn right onto Twin Dolphin. Turn right onto Pacific View Ave., then turn left onto Beach Blvd / CA-39 N. Merge onto CA-22 E and take the exit toward Harbor Blvd South. Merge onto Trask Ave., turn left onto Harbor Blvd., then turn left onto S Manchester Ave. to end at Disneyland:
Follow I-5 North toward Los Angeles. Merge onto CA-73 N toward Long Beach (portions toll), and take the Bison Ave exit #13. Turn left onto Bison Ave, then turn left onto Jamboree Rd. Turn slight right onto East Coast Hwy / CA-1 N/ Pacific Coast Hwy. Continue to follow CA-1 N / Pacific Coast Hwy. Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is ahead.
Follow I-15 S toward Los Angeles (crossing into california). Merge onto CA-91 W, toward Beach Cities. Merge onto CA-55 s via exit 34 on the left toward Newport Beach. Take the CA-1 N / CA-1 S exit toward Long Beach / San Diego, ten turn right onto W Coast Hwy / CA-1 N / Pacific Coast Hwy. Continue to follow CA-1 N / Pacific Coast Hwy. Our hotel is ahead.
ConciergeWhether you need dinner reservation, business services and insider knowledge of the local culture, our expert concierge knows exactly how to make it happen.
- Currency exchange
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Concierge services
Self-parking is available across the street at Huntington Beach City Parking. Overnight parking is available; however, cars must be parked by 9:00 p.m. and obtain an overnight parking pass from hotel valet. The cost is $15.00 per day.
- Valet parking - $34.00 per night
- Daily parking - $19.00 per 12 hours
- Complimentary validated parking for restaurant and spa guests
- City street parking - $14 per day
Surf City GrocersVisit the island-style market in the heart of the Retail Village and pick up snacks, pastries, deli, desserts, beer, wine and freshly brewed Starbucks® Coffee for you picnic or a S'mores moment around the fire pit.
- Toes to the Nose surf and bike gear
- Surf City Grocers snacks and drinks
- The Gallery with local art and mementos
- Surf City Trading Company apparel and local gifts
Taxi service from LAX to Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is approximately $90 - $120.
- Shuttle from LAX - $36 for the first person and $9 for each additional person
- Shuttle from Orange County - $24 for the first person and $9 for each additional person
- Shuttle from Long Beach - $33 per person and $9 for each additional person
From changing supplies to formula to bath-time necessities, travel beds and high chairs and strollers, your favorite brand products will be waiting for you when you get here.
- Over 1,500 products including a large selection of organics
- Save on airline fees
- Order early for discounts
- Easy packing and peace of mind
We are delighted to have you and your pet as our guest at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
- A pet information card must be filled out at check-in.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- Two dogs may be combined in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
- Specific designated rooms have been assigned as being ‘pet-friendly.
- In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
- Our dog friendly property map is provided and indicates locations where dogs are permitted on and around the property – in consideration of others please always clean up after your dog.
- Your room has been especially prepared for our special pet guest and includes food and water bowls, a pet pillow, and pet-friendly door hanger.
- Dog treats are available for purchase in Surf City Grocers.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk at extension 50. Dog walking service is also available. Click to learn more.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets stay. Thank you for choosing Hyatt and please enjoy your stay.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 11am
New Watertable Restaurant
Orange County’s Premier Beachfront Destination Launches Redesigned Dining Space in April 2014
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Stay in touch with everything that's happening at the hotel, including special offers and more.
It's Easy To Stay Green At Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is awarded highest levels of participation
A Warm Welcome From Our TAG Approved Hyatt
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 714 698 1234