Museums and Monuments
Orange County Museums and Monuments
Whether you love vintage racing cars, modern art or the surf boards that inspired The Beach Boys, you'll find it all at the cultural gems within a short drive from our Huntington Beach Hotel.
Bowers Museum of Cultural ArtOrange County’s largest museum, Bowers Museum is dedicated to promoting understanding of various cultures from around the world.
- Artwork and artifacts from Asia, Africa and The Americas
- Pre-Columbian art
- Mummies and ancient Egyptian treasures
- History of California expositions
International Surfing MuseumDedicated to honoring surfing heroes and pioneers around the world, this museum showcases the development of the sport over the years and the spirit that is surfing itself.
- Surfboards, music, art and memorabilia
- Surf movies
- Special events
- Gift shop
Newland House MuseumThe oldest and best-preserved residence in Huntington Beach, this Victorian-style gem offers a trip back in time as well as exceptional views and a beautiful garden.
- A historic mansion overlooking the ocean
- Tours and local expertise
- Spectacular views and grounds
Marconi Auto MuseumThis $30 million collection of classic cars, including Ferraris, vintage formula racing cars, motorcycles, automotive art and memorabilia will impress any car lover.
- Rare Ferraris
- American muscle cars
- Historic Foxfire fire truck
- Special events
Sherman Library and GardensThe botanical collections represent all corners of the globe, from desert plant life of the lush vegetation of tropical zones. Beautiful fountains, sculptures and season flowers accent this museum of living plants.
- 2.2 acres of immaculate gardens and bubbling fountains
- Exotic tropical vegetation and desert plants
- Café Jardin serving coastal cuisine
Make a Reservation