Explore Orange County Activities
From rare water creature encounters at the Aquarium of the Pacific to the historic vibe of Queen Mary, to sunset cruises, Huntington Beach offers exciting things to do for every families, couples and solo travelers.
Aquarium of the PacificCome face to face with hundreds of marine species, including sharks, sea lions and moon jellies, and learn about ocean exploration at this spectacular aquarium, also home to colorful birds at the Lorikeet Forest.
- Shark Lagoon
- Sea Otter Habitat
- Penguin Habitat
- Ocean Science Center
- Whales: Voices in the Sea
The Queen MaryRelive a bygone era as you tour the grandest ocean liner to sail the seas. View elegant staterooms, look for ghosts in the first class pool, and visit the Titanic exhibition. There is also a Cold War era submarine docked next door that is open to the public.
- Attractions at night
- Haunted Encounters
- Scorpion Submarine
Gondola CruisesThe beautiful waterways of Huntington Harbor are ideal for a romantic Gondola ride. Take in the stunning views of million dollar homes, magnificent yachts and enchanting scenery as you are guided along by an opera-singing gondolier.
- Stunning views
- Opera-singing gondoliers
- Complimentary photograph, blankets and stemware
- Welcome to bring own food and beverages
Professional SportsGet your adrenaline pumping and root for your favorite team at several professional sports venues within a short distance from our Huntington Beach hotel.
- Anaheim Stadium (baseball)
- Honda Center (hockey)
- Staples Center (basketball)
ShoppingWhether you prefer eclectic, one-of-a-kind pieces at the Old World Village galleries or the latest in fashion trends at the Fashion Island, discover an array of shopping venues to suit your individual style.
- Old World Village – imported gifts, art galleries, Bavarian authentic delis
- Fashion Island Newport Center – over 200 retailers and restaurants
- Downtown Huntington Beach – an exciting range of shops and restaurants with ocean breeze